Lauricidin update

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to post an update on my experience with Lauricidin, as promised! The die-off/herx symptoms were far too severe with 2 scoops per day. After two weeks without a reduction in the die-off symptoms, I decided to take 2 days off to let my body recover before I jump back into it with the recommended 'low-and-slow' method. Since then, i've found that i can experience die-off with as little as 8 pellets (a full scoop being 40+ maybe??). I'm now taking 3-4 pellets twice a day and to be honest guys, i feel really great. Not 100% of course but I feel like I have much more energy and vitality without the nasty die-off.

it might not work for everyone but its worth a shot! I'm sure most of you all are like me and would do anything to get out of this hole. let me know if any of you try it out and what your experiences are!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Thanks again for sharing your experience with the Lauricidin Willis, I'm sure that will be helpful to others also going through the same issue of trying to find the right way or dosage with that medication. Those die-off symptoms sound horrible and it definitely sounds like you are taking the wise approach - hoping very much indeed this can be helpful towards your recovery, and hoping others too with more insight and knowledge than me of this kind of medication (which I have no knowledge!) are able to post and offer wise words and advice.

Craig

• Posted

do you feel better than before taking them or just better then die off?

• Posted

i feel better than before taking it. i'm still more fatigued than i'd like to be but i have much more energy and vitality overall. im not cured by any means but i'm certain that its helping a lot. if you end up trying it, let me know how it works for you!

• Posted

yea Ill let you know. But its a little expensive for me so still deciding

• Posted

hey mate, how are you going now did you fully recover? im on the lauricidin also. had bad herx to begin with so dropped it down. hope you are all recovered?

kind regards Ren

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.