Lay in?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone else feel worse if you have a lay in? I always try and get up at the same time because for some reason i feel awful if i don't. My brain fog seems to be worse if i do.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi ,

I think u are on too something there , I feel crap the longer I sleep , I don't know why just do , and if I get up at the weekend at 10am instead of 7.30am I find it hard to get myself motivated , I too find that the brain fog is worse , I wonder why ?? X

• Posted

No idea, i had a lay in yesterday and this morning and my heads horrendous i can't think straight and off balance etc.
    • Posted

Awww bless you hun , this lyme disease really puts us through the wringer ive been on antibiotics for 2 years and the last week after too much alcohol because I had been feeling better for a while indulged too much and my symptoms have been horrendous really hate myself atm feel like I let myself down , back to detoxing and strictly no alcohol !!!!!! Hope you feel better soon this is so so hard when all you want is too feel normal and do the things everyone else is doing xx
    • Posted

I think we are naughty Dianne 🙊lol , but us lymies have to av a bit of fun but we sure pay for it so I don't think alcohol is gd till we are free of it , if we ever are ,actually I know it's not good my microbiologist told me it was a big no no just like sugar ......😭🙊
  • Posted

Yes definitely. If I sleep for more than about six/seven hours in one night, the daytime symptoms are really different. Less circulation problems/back pain, more eye pain, brain fog and feeling like a zombie.
    • Posted

So there seems to be a pattern here so less sleep equals better symptoms more sleep a worsening of symptoms grrrrrrr x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.