Ldh levels

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi, i have been experiencing abdominal pain in two locations, my gp requested bloods and everything came back normal, so they told me there is nothing they can do to help me.

hearing this i did some research an found that an LDH could indicate a problem somewhere but it wouldnt be specific,

got the results back at a level of 259 but my gp says that that level does not mean there is a problem and the LDH test is meaningless.

can someone please explain these levels and if there of any significance?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I was suffering also from GI abdominal pain as well as GERD - reflux. i do not happily tka medication but tried OMAPRAZOLE FOR A SHORT DURATION OF THREE WEEKS along with a change in diet, eating a cereal carb for breakfast and then no carbs after that. IT DID THE TRICK PERFECTLY' I ALSO Took a course of probiotics to ensure healthy gut bacteria. That was several months ago and so far, so good.

GOOD LUCK

• Posted

thank you for your advice, i must admit that my diet isnt the best, so moving forward i think i have no option but to go with what you have advised.

will update in due course.

THANK YOU

• Posted

yes, please do and don,t forget the probiotics, making sure they have all the millions of live bacteria. i cannot remeber the brand as i am currently away from home, but if you go online you will ge able to read up on the content.

• Posted

good morning , i have attached my results for the fbc, imageimageimage

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.