Lead Testing

Posted , 3 users are following.

I went ahead and had the blood test to check for my lead level and it was very normal. No lead in my system. So I am not so sure that the Vine Essence Pill has lead in it. I am going to go and have it tested at a lab to make sure. I went off this chinese herb about a month ago and the Granuloma Annulare slowly returned, but not as bad as it was before. Yesterday I started back on a small dose of the Chinese herb and the GA has already started going away. Just wanted those who are interested to know. I feel much better on the chinese herb, seems to increase circulation and keeps the blood runing smoothly.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Holly, glad to hear you've had success with herbs. I've been taking cell cept (started with 250 mg twice day, now on 500 mg twice day. No side affects!) as prescribed by derm for three months and the old discolorations and circle scars are going away. But, I'm getting new dots,too. The cell cept makes the dots flat, then they turn into circles and most often more dots come off the circle! Derm also said dry skin is bad for GA. She had a fit when I told her I swim once a week, chlorine very drying. She likes eucerin cream with oatmeal, said paleo diet and immune support juicing would be beneficial also. She finally agreed to let me try ROM therapy, but my pharmacist can't find the "O" anywhere.

I'm seeing Chinese herbalist who has started me with three weeks acupuncture 2x weekly. He puts little jumper cables on needles and I can feel my liver twitching. He believes liver needs fixing and so does my Naturepath who has me taking milk thistle,  2 tabs, twice day. Liver controls skin, right? Both practitioners also believe it's an autoimmune disease caused from stress. I start herbs next week. He said it would look like powder as herbs are cooked and the steam is made into a powder so it's very concentrated.

So, as u may summize, I'm trying almost everything I can. I take biotin, vit E, vit D 5000, fish oil, a good multiple vit, adrenal support supplements...all pharmaceutical grade. My B12 is fine so he wouldn't recommend taking more. I will check into vine essence. All you can do is all you can do, right?

I love this forum, let's keep sharing!

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed product/company names as we do not allow repeated posting of these in the forums. If users wish to exchange these details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

Holly I'm going to try the vine essecence pills...  do you have generalized GA or just in one area? I've had since 12 and now 30... it went away completely during both pregnancies. I just found out I'm allergic to soy and peanuts , so I've been trying to watch my soy intake. I already noticed some fading but still very noticeable so I'm looking forward to trying these pills. How did you hear about them? 
    • Posted

Right now I have the GA on my arms and shoulders and my fingers. It seems to be going into a remmission. I am off caffiene for the most part.

I too may try going off peanuts and soy. I am off so many things I have lost 8 lbs. I feel healthier.... This pills are nice becasue it all went away completely. But them came back after I stopped taking the pills. Seems like my immune sustem built up a resistance to the pills helping then. If I went on the vine essence pill today I don't know if it would do anything now to help.

• Posted

I was diagnosed by biopsy.  The only tretment I will take would be natural.  The only thing I ever heard that worked was Chinese herbs, but no one seemed to know what they were.   So thank you.  I also read on dermatologist prescribed niacinamide 500 mg 3 x a day and his patient was cured in six months so I am trying it.  I will be looking for a source for the Vine eSSENCE.

One thing I did notice, I try to get a little sun every day for vitamin d, and I rolled up my pant leg, within less than five minutes my GA was a bright raised purple.  I know I am very photosensative,so I won't expose it to sunlight any further.  (I thought sun might be good for it I was wrong)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.