Lead tooth fillings inquiry...

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey girls, looking threw things concerning the toxicity of lead fillings and crowns. I have not much at the moment concerning this but Searching in progress. How many of you have or had lead in there mouths.... I know i have a lot and since I’m very young... funny how my itching started in my childhood. So I’ll be back with more soon. 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi bridgette,  I was never sure of the correlation between mercury fillings and illness but because there was so much negative info regarding them I  finally had the last one removed two months ago.. 

I think it is probably wise as no one knows for sure how our bodies react to such things.

• Posted

I have wondered if there is a connection, having heard lead fillings are toxic. I am 63 and still have a few old ones remaining.

I will be interested to see what you learn.

• Posted

Hi Brigitte, I have a few mercury fillings left , maybe I should have them removed . Will be interesting to what you can find out. Thanks . 
    • Posted

So ... there is a link between oral lichen planus and mercury fillings. No doubt that some research say that mercury fillings cause lichenification in mouth. With all that said... the mercury goes threw our blood stream I’m pretty sure that it’s not the best thing for our bodies. Didn’t find anything yet as far as linking LS to it but getting somewhere concerning hypothyroidism... keep you guys posted. I’m going to get mine removed as soon as i have a bit of money aside.
    • Posted

I do to.... I’m trying to find what it does to the rest of body ... for sure it’s toxicity that we don’t need. But as for the mouth. I found very obvious and well explained reports on mercury causing oral lichen planus. Loud and clear. I work long hours during the day but as soon as i have 2 minutes will continue checking out the other affection mercury fillings can bring. Xx talk soon 
    • Posted

Also found lots of different hypothesis on mercury being linked to hypothyroidism... now looking for links to other autoimmune desease.... 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.