Leak gas

Posted , 6 users are following.

hello, i have been passing gas without realizing and it becomes embarrassing because i leak gas all the time and i don't even realized. please help.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Prince01

You are probably consuming foods which cause a lot of gas. Keep a food diary to check what foods cause the gas. A lot of leafy green veg cabbage sprouts and others also lots of fruit can cause gas, alcohol and smoking. If you eat lots of veg and fruit try to cut them down but not altogether also alcohol and smoking if you do smoke and drink also fizzy drinks. Try the food diary for a few weeks, if this does not work you can buy a med called 'Windeze' and other meds from the pharmacy. If you continue to pass gas you have no control over go see your doctor....

• Posted

You may have a food intolerance like lactose, try and give up dairy for 2 weeks and see if it makes a difference. Sugar can make you have flatulence as well.

There are some flatulence filtering underwear you can buy, but I don't know if they work.

• Posted

Have tried avoiding fizzy drinks and gassy vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels Sprouts and cabbage? Try anti gas medication. However, some people pass more gas than others so it may not be anything out of the ordinary for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.