Leaky!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

[Farleigh]

Farleigh 5 hours ago 0 Replies Hi. For a few months I have been noticing wet patches in my underwear that is urine, maybe just a few drops at a time, not loads. I don't notice I am "leaking". It happens multiple times a day, every day.

I am a 30 year old male. I was wondering, can my really bad anxiety cause this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

From what I read it can.This is how my incontinence started few drops then bigger spots now use diapers 24/7 due to being a diabetic and prostate  problems.I think I,am ok then wet the bed or pants so my wife wants me in them full time to keep her and bed dry.
  • Posted

Gave you been to the Dr yet to have your prostate checked? I know this could be a issue if the prostate is inflamed. For me this is a non-issue as my leakage is from spinal damage in the l4-5 region
  • Posted

It is usually called post void dribbling.

It can be caused by the prostate, it is called BPH benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. My prostate had few pieces flowing around, according to the cystoscopy I had, they removed them, but it didn't help. A cystoscopy is an instrument or a camera that is put into your penis. Usually you are either awake or knocked out, but the pain comes aftet the procedure. Oxybutynin pill may help for leakage.

It can also happen if you have diabetes in which case, you may also experience ED. it is called neuropathy.

You should go to a doctor to check if there is another problem why you are leaking, if is not caused by your prostate or diabetes.

My urology doctor discovered that I have a false entry into my bladder, so when I pee, my bladder doesn't completely empty, it pools in 2 different areas.

I am not a doctor.

It may also be called OAB, over active bladder.

I am 66 years old and I have had this problem since I was in my 20's.

I hope you can seek the advice of a doctor soon. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.