Leaving skid marks in toilet

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi,

for a few weeks when ive been going to the toilet ive been leaving skid marks in the toilet bowl. Also ive been on iron tablets but havent taken them for two days and my stool was still dark today. Has this happened to anyone else?

Leyla x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi leyla39007

when you say toilet bowl do you mean at the very bottom where the water is or around the side of the bowl?? if at the side try sitting more in the middle of the toilet seat if at bottom of bowl that's ok just flush a number of time or use bleach to get rid of it. Your stool will remain dark for awhile after taking iron....

• Posted

Taking too much iron without the advice of a physician is not good for anyone.

• Posted

obviously i take it with the advice of my doctor coz im not an idiot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.