Left arm and shoulder pain,what it will be dis time?heart attack or panic attack

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have left arm pain for two days,and from today my shoulders are painful too,im thinking what if it be a sign of heart attack this time,im not sure its becuse of my anxiety,its 5 am here i didnt sleep yet,thinking about the mare of heart attack,if i sleep and if i will have a heart attack

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I always have a fear of a heart attack. Everytime I do end up falling asleep I'm terrified that I won't wake up from a heart attack or I'll stop breathing. I never thought bad thoughts like these before I was diagnosed with anxiety. So I'm sure just my anxiety. I try to tell myself that everyday but it is so hard for me to keep them bad thoughts out. I'll keep thinking then and then I'll eventually break into a panic. It happens ALOT. I'm sure it's just your anxiety but then again I'm not a dr. If u have anxiety and think bad thoughts like these all the time like I do, then I'm sure it's just ur anxiety. My anxiety gives me all kinds of symptoms. It does my make my arm hurt everynow and then and it goes into my neck and my shoulder blade.

• Posted

Hi abigail thank you for replying its my third day im like dis,have been like dis before,was ok almost for a month,but my fear of a heart attack back again,its like i know its anxiety but just again thinking if its not anxiety this time
  • Posted

Anahita, you are back again. It sounds very similar to your other postings. What are you doing with all the information and suggestions you have gotten before? Are you moving on? What successes have you had since the last time you were here? I will be very interested.
    • Posted

Yea you are right,i took med last time dat i was terrified about heart attack then my fear and anxiety disapeared,im on meds now too but its like meds dont work for me these days
  • Posted

Darling, if you're going to have a heart attack, it'll happen whether you're awake or asleep.

I really think that as you've had ECGs and blood tests which were all normal, that this is the dreaded anxiety messing with your head again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Hi,thank you for answering,yea i did them before,dr told me its ok,but still im not sure,again always those heart attack symptoms
  • Posted

Everyone in the forum would have died long ago 50% would have died of a heart attacks 25% from brain tumors 10% would have debilating ALS and the rest MS or a DVT clot. And one from Rabies theres just one kids who was obsessed he had rabies (got to included everyone here) Yet we are all here. Many still denying  the reality they have a Panic disorder. Go figure 🤔   Read that with humor. 😂

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.