Left arm pain and jaw pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

For the last 3 months i had been having jaw pains and left arm pain. 3 months ago i started having chest pain as well and went to a cardiologist who said my heart is fine and both angina and a heart attack seem unlikely given I'm 21 years old healthy and in good shape. An ecg echocardiogram chest x ray and blood work was done and as regards to the chest pain, it happens after i touch it so i was given anti inflammation pills for that to heal. I'm scared that i might have angina given the hand pain and jaw pain but my chest is healing up. what should i do?

To say Everything since I'm still a student i was having anxiety because of my thesis and exams but all that anxiety is much better.

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

A hospital doctor told my wife that more than 50% of patients who report with chest are found that it is not of cardiac origin. 
    • Posted

I hope it isn't cardiac.

Thanks for the message.

• Posted

Greeting

Pain is signal of a problem in your health.pain can be differentiated in many ways.example you may experience headache while the problem is in the stomach.but pain is abnormal.on your side you are young 21yrs.most of the young people experience health problems mostly due to lack of activity and dehydration. I would advise you to exercise atleast 30minutes a day and drinking 8 glasses of clear fluids for 5days.then reply back if any change thank you.

• Posted

Will try this and see how it goes. Though due to an inflammation in my chest i cannot really exercise right now.

Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.