Left breast pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi ladies

Lately my left are and breast started to hurt again, lots of different feelings, I get tingling , and if I press on the upper arm underside where I have more fatty tissue, I feel pain in my left breast.

Anyone else getting this, like pins poking into my flesh.

I wondering if it's flibromalagi?

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

My history: I was told over a year ago that I'm entering perimenopause, I'm 49 and have been having left breast, chest, neck, shoulder and arm pain. I had my first mammo, (about 1 1/2 mos ago or so) they found a place they wanted checked further. Got that done (sonogram and deeper mammogram) and believe it to be a benign fluid-filled cyst, to be checked up on in 6 months. 

I also have noticed my left breast all the way through my left chest cavity to my back hurt, as well as the fatty tissue right where lip of armpit area begins, and into the armpit area. I've also noticed that my left breast is denser than my other. Sometimes I get weird tingly sensations in my left breast as well, very strange. The pain I feel some days is crazy, as it is not just in the breast, but up toward my left neck, my shoulder, armpit, even arm sometimes. It's been suggested that some of the pain I feel could be related to some vertabrae in my neck, but I'm still looking for answers in an effort to be proactive. Anyway, I had wanted you to know that you are not alone. I don't know if it is fibromyalgia-related, (they have mentioned possibility of me having that years ago regarding left-sided hip pain). It's not only the breast pain, but also not knowing what is going on can be pretty difficult sometimes, I know. I've been trying to find answers from my doctors for over a year now, even more so especially recently as the pain has progressed to a new level. Very frustrating. Hoping we both get better soon, gilly64426!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.