left breast,pec muscle and nipple are tender and painful

Posted , 2 users are following.

So for starters I'm 28 yr old male. I know this thread tends to be more women oriented but I'm hoping to shed some light on what I'm going through.

So I've found a couple bumps and lumps in my pec/breast tissue a year ago I went to doctor they werent worried about it. Then about 3 weeks ago found another one. It became painful and tender by time I went back to doctor it wasnt painful anymore but it was still there. Once again they werent worried about it sent me home. But recently my breast and nipple (left) have been kinda tender and painful not alot of pain more of annoying nagging pain. I know men can get breast cancer but its really rare. My doctor doesn't seemed concerned. But if not breast cancer what is it whats causing this to happen? I haven't noticed a change in shape or size doesn't look red and no discharge from nipple. I'm 5ft 9in 225lbs so I could lose some weight. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

https://patient.info/doctor/breast-pain-pro

Have you read this?  It is intended for clinicians but it has a lot of links which you might find helpful.

Maybe your local pharmacist might have a suggestion, he might also have a suggestion regarding weight loss too.

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.