Left breast really swollen hurts bad all the way into my arm pit

Posted , 5 users are following.

Been dealing with the left breast swollen and hurts for 3 months has biopsy done had MIR done 2 times had mani gram done 2 times hurts to get dressed and walk drive or lay down I'm hurting so bad that I cry all day wish I knew what was wrong surgery might be the answer with taking out scar tissue and sniping the nerves hoping it works only think I can do Tired so much with no relief any body else's dealing with this I hate pain so much my left boob is Hugh and warm to the tough help I can't seem to figure out what is wrong

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Laura,

Sorry your in pain.

We're all your biopsies and mammograms normal?

If they are, it's unusual that your breast would be warm and painful to touch.

The only thing I can think of is that you may have fibrocystic breasts, which sometimes can be painful and tender to touch.its just the type of breast tissue u have. You could always try some. Old compresses to help the pain and reduce the swelling

There are some supplements then may help that too

Vitamin n E and Evening of primrose oil

I hope u have some improvememt,

If U don't see improvement your make another appt

• Posted

Laura I am so sorry you're going through this. Has your GP checked your lymph nodes? I just had another flare of epstein barr and fibromyalgia. My lymph nodes were swollen causing me pain. My swelling eventually went down but if it hadn't subsided the doc was sending me to an endocrinologist for testing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.