Left breast sharp pain normal mammo

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive been getting a pain very sharp and uncomfortable in my left breast.. i went to see a gyno for my normal pap and the pain wasnt as bad as it is now.. she felt a lump and sent me to get a diagnostic mammo and US.. both normal just dense breast.. BUT now couple months later the pain is more often and hurts alot .. kind of feel fatigue and it hurts in my rib area too.. i suffer from depression/anxietyand my bowels have always been abnormal but more now .. its been going on for quite a bit of time and just anxious about what it could be .. if my results were normal and its my left side only .. i have to go see my dr monday and hopefully get answers .. has this happened to anybody ? i know everybody is dofferent but is there something it could be my mind is running like crazy.. its just weird that its only my left breast/ribs rightt beneath my breast

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.