Left chest somehow stiffer/harder than right chest

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi All,

I experienced an unusual symptom and it has been buzzing me for quite a while. I have experienced my left chest being somehow harder than the right, and i can feel some tingling in the nipple area extending further closer to the heart (this is intermittent but it always happens throughout the day). I cannot tell if this is a muscle movement or something else because this is also the lung area which has kept me anxious and worried. I have been suffering from Neck pain radiating to my left arm along with the back, but it is healing at the moment. It was because of poor posture and my neck always tilting to the left (where the pain started to grow). On the right chest, i have no problem at all and it feels very normal. Can someone please explain to me what this is and what i should do to overcome it? Its not a pain and i have no difficulty in breathing, no coughing,  and my ECG results are totally normal along with doing a blood test for CBC and RBC and all is normal. It just makes me feel that my chests are unbalanced. 

Thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

maybe your left handed? Workout your left side more than your right?

Not sure but if EKG is normal and your not having pains, as you said

"Its not a pain and i have no difficulty in breathing, no coughing,  and my ECG results are totally normal along with doing a blood test for CBC and RBC and all is normal. "

Then theres no sense in worrying. Why didn't you ask your Doctor his opinion on your chest differences while you was getting EKG and all the other test? 

I hope everything is fine now with you.

• Posted

Hi johnny,

Thanks for replying. Actually im a right handed i dont use the left alot but i have got an initial pain in my back and left arm that causes it to be weak and this was the reason from my neck( the cervical spine) I am not sure if this stiffness in the chest and tingling movement that I feel inside is because of it or if its something else. I started to think maybe its a cyst that has to do with the skin? or a lump but i searched on that and it had to do mainly with breast cancer and women. The doctor couldnt understand what I was meaning. I hope the picture is clearer to you now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.