Left eye has been very heavy

Posted , 2 users are following.

I remember like a few days ago I was experiencing weird symptoms like chills on my neck and general discomfort. Then like halfway through the day I remember my left eye suddenly felt heavy. This was really unusual as I wasn't tired.

It's been four days and my left eye still feels heavy! It's so tiring to always having to be opening it and I'm getting a headache! Does anyone know what's going on? Please help.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Also,  I have been getting good sleep and everything.
    • Posted

Hi

I've had this heavy feeling in both my eyes after I had cataract surgery.

I feel like I have to close my eyes because my eyelids are heavy.

Very tiring, In the evening watching TV I keep falling asleep.

No trouble falling asleep at night, that's the only good thing about it. I used to stay awake for a long time before. Now I fall asleep in 2 minutes.

Seen eye spec. said to use eye drops, everything is fine. I also had retinal detachment surgery in one eye. Never been the same since.

Did you have any kind of eye surgery? Should see eye spec. & maybe try drops. They don't help me. I just walk around tired all day, can't wait to go to sleep.

Good luck

• Posted

HI

Then I would see an eye spec. That's not normal.

Hope all goes well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.