Left hip pain ?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Anyone out there experiencing pain in left hip along with the left abdomen pain?

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Yes, quite often it starts there and also my lower back.  It will also run down into my left front/groin.  Heating pad often helps
    • Posted

Yes mine too, I also use heat bags but today I read online that heat bags can encourage inflammation to spread. It also said cold bags can work . But for me today, I have missed my heat bags.
  • Posted

Yes but only when I walk outside...longer strides hard surfaces...starts off in left hip and groin...the whole left leg goes weak as if something is pressing on a nerve...have to stop lift leg and wait a few moments and it goes...a few more steps and it starts again...only get this when I'm in discomfort with Diverticulitis pains.

Talked to GP about it and she said it was most probably Sciatica take pain killers...uhhhh...it only lasts when I'm walking outside and stops when I get home and I always assumed Sciatica was ongoing.

• Posted

I too have spoken to G.P,s etc. but have had no answers.
  • Posted

Diane

Yes I have pain in the left hip as well as lower left gut pain. Occasionally both hips especially at night when trying to get to sleep when relaxed.

I have not found a cure as such but it has usually gone in the morning.

• Posted

Well isn't THAT interesting lol! Cause my hip has been bothering me like crazy since my flare up started 3 weeks ago. I thought it was from doing squats when exercising. But it just wouldn't go away. But since being on antibiotics it seems to be getting better. Wow I never would have seen THAT connection.

• Posted

So glad I posted this today , I was just looking for answers and people in same position.

Small world .

• Posted

Hi yes i have this awful pain too, mostly on walking and lower back too, went to my gp but waste of time, take pain killers for it she said, touch wood ive had dd for a year now but not as yet had a flare up, don,t want one, i must admit i do watch watch what i eat and write a food dairy very day, miserable i know hope we all get a cure soon hope you feel better soon
    • Posted

Hi I had a nothet colonoscopy re derverticulitus and had back pain now over 5 weeks getting worse doctor said muscle strain. However have also had massive headaches and intermitatnat constipation and dirrhoea. I never usually constipated but tak immodium so chicken egg sitution . Last 4 weeks also producing more saliva mt mouth and constantly trying get rid of has been ecsesive. My hip pain lower back and right side but when I go toilet pass faeces like a toothache inside my colon . Whatevet Im not getting ant sleep as hip bad at night and often Im sweating too. Really the hip pain is worse I cant seecwould be a muscle strain as have not done anything to warrant. this pain .  
  • Posted

Hi I always get left hip pain as well. The GP diagnosed bursitis. I never linked the would 
  • Posted

Really interesting to read this as I too experience hip, more groin pain to be exact, but have never before made a connection between the two! When bad I can't sleep and walking can get painful and restricted, like some one is tightening an elastic band at the top of my legs - storing me striding out. Looks like you've found a common denominator a lot of us suffer with, but until now never realised there could be a connection. Thanks for this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.