Left leg and arm pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had mono for 3 weeks or so, and for going on two weeks ive had pain in my arm and leg that comes and goes? Anyone else have this long lasting pain? Its super annoying and discouraging to me.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

ive been in pain for almost 6 months now. Hand pain, leg, arm, jaw you name it. My road to recovery seems long i was diagnosed in July 19

• Posted

Wow. I am so sorry! I hope things get better for you soon, and that you heal fast. It's so hard to believe that this illness causes so many problems for such a long time. Makes me sad.

• Posted

Hi Ashlie,

I had lots of muscle and joint pain in my limbs (and hands, and neck, and back, etc) during the first month or two. This is a common and normal symptom - mono is a virus known to even cause viral arthritis.

Hope this helps reassure you 😃

Feel better soon!

• Posted

Awe well I am glad to know I am not alone! That it is normal, that other people have experienced the same thing. The pain just comes and goes so that is what bothers me the most I think. Thank you so much❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.