Left leg and foot numbness

Posted , 8 users are following.

I had severe pain from my left buttock to my toes, it started around 4 weeks ago.... Totally out of the blue with no trauma injury involved.

Now I am not completely pain free however the numbness has not improved.

It is left side of hamstring area, left side of calf, left side of heel and foot sole and smallest two toes.

The feel dead.

I get dizzy flashes and nauseous feelings on and off through each day and I am also pretty easily fatigued.

My GP is a frustration, diagnosis was sciatica and I have been referred to neorology.

I am worried having read numerous blogs etc however I am on here to ask for honest thoughts and advice.

Thanks

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi there

Have you been down to your local a and e yet?

Did you have any luck getting an mri done?

Keep well and hope your soon pain free.

Sazzie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.