LEFT LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, i am a 33 year old man and i got a problem with left lower abdoman. actually i have developed a mild pain in left lower abdoman which is not so severe even if i press hard on it. my only probem is every morning in the toilet i notice a little portion say first three or four inchs of my stool hard and black like having an ulcer somewhere in colon or rectum. my let lower abdoman sometimes makes little sound. although i have never done colonoscopy i have done ultrasound and endoscopy which are ok. everything is well except this pain. i would be very much grateful if someone gives me an idea of what i am suffering from. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I would definitely get a colonoscopy to get the best possible diagnosis with a gastroenterologist. There the pros. I have UC and even though Im in remission from medication, I'm advised to keep up on the colonoscopy more often then someone that doesn't have it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.