Left nipple pain

Posted , 7 users are following.

@Hello...My problem is that l ' still having sore left nipple. lf my husband press on my left breast it aches. Have some of you the sane problem?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Its probably a cyst, but you should let a doctor look at it. I've had breast pain quite a few times but went to get checked just for peace of mind. Always turned out to be cysts...they can be quite painful. As soon as I went to doc, it went away on it's own.

Go, so you can relax. Hugs

• Posted

thanks Katy but l had mammograph and ultrasound last month and they were clear.

• Posted

Hi Sabrina,

Not sure if its the same but during hormone fluctuations my breasts become swollen and very painful the nipples especially but it does ease as the hormones ease. If it continues for you maybe see your Dr just to be sure.

• Posted

Do you mean sore skin on the nipple? I have had that and it was jogger's nipple from rubbing on my bra or something that irritated the skin, the doctor said.

• Posted

l feel pain of l press on my nipple. A gentle touch doesn' cause me pain

• Posted

If you are having any breast pain which is one sided, always get it checked out. If it affects both breasts then it's likely to be hormonal, but if it's only one it should be looked at. It will probably be something simple but get it checked out for your own peace of mind.

• Posted

hello

i have pain on my left breast but is like a dull pain comes and go and i notice today is my last day of fertil day and is putting my anxiety to the roof . i have it berofe but is acare me everytime and it come woth shoulder pain .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.