Left Pinky Finger Extremely Sensitive to Touch

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello All,

Been trying to figure out what has been wrong with my left pinky finger for years now. Everything points to Ulnar nerve issues, but I never see anyone mention the biggest issue I am having, which is I can barely even touch my pinky on my left hand without causing a sharp pain. Just a slight tap by anything causes pain to go up my arm and also into my ring finger. On top of that exposing my pinky to warm to hot water can cause pain to go all the way up to my should/left side of my chest.

So far I have had multiple X-rays and multiple limited doctor visits (due to pandemic) with no clear answer. Thanks for any help or ideas, I still think it may be Ulnar nerve related, but would that make the finger so sensitive?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.