Left side back of the head headache

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey guys I just booked in my appointment with the doctor this morning and I have to be honest I cant quiet explain this but I will try my best and please bare with me on this. Woke up yesterday morning round 6am and usually i do a 100push up in the morning an habit i pic up few years bk then shower n on me car. I felt this sort of pain that I think I felt before but sort of barely. Basically it like a timed pain in the bk of my head on the left lower side. when I mean timed its because it sometime 10sec after or a minute and to be honest this worries me. its like a timed bomb and sort of contract like a trapped nerve in my head. am a very healthy and sporty person and i dont normally feel these kind of things. I will update this once I get bk from the doctor and see what he has to say but before then I really hope someone felt this before and hope its not serious as I am writing my FYP at the moment and need all the time I can get before deadline... Appreciated

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

follow up... I went to the GP and he couldn't figure out what it was then sent me to A&E ...there I seen a neurologist who did all sort of test on me and all was fine... so she said it could be a trap nerve from my neck and putting pressure on the side of my brain as i was feeling. all in all nothing serious apparently but in a safe side she booked me for an MRI scan in a few weeks and gave me some anti-depressing medecine to drink before bed. that same day the constant headache was less and less to none at all in the evening. right now I didnt have them at all (which is good new) i put it down to sleeping with 2 pillows maybe thats the reason why but its gone although i will wait for the mri scan appointment and get it done. never know. thanks though... oh by the way i only had like 2 pillules since then and i am not intending to get any more till it occure again.
  • Posted

Hopefully, it makes you feel more comfortable after your visit to the doctor. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.