Left side chest and back problems.

Posted , 1 user is following.

This is hard to describe, but i'll do it the best i can.

Im 22 year old male and a smoker.

I wouldnt say the chest problems are exactly a pain but more discomfort. It feels like i need to stretch it out but cant. The left side of my chest feels cold inside alot and sometimes there are tender parts to touch on my ribs, usually in 2 particular places.

Deep breathing does not affect anything.

My left shoulder also feels weaker than my right which i find weird as im left handed.

I have left side neck pains round the back next to my spine and my neck clicks alot, and my spine is bent so half way up my spine it seems to shift to the left.

I dont know if this stuff is nerve related, muscle related or anything but its doing my head in, i habe previously had chest xray and ecg's and all of that came back normal and also had someone move my arms and neck etc in different ways to check if it was nerve related and they said it was fine too? So im very confused.

Thanks for reading

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.