Left side head pressure

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Multiple labs all perfect MRI brain came back normal CT head normal echo normal EKGs normal. MRI cspine show mild disk bulge between c4/c5 I frequently get hard pressure on left side of head above ear the goes to my temple it's always the left side but now I feel like im going crazy multiple trips to ER all say I'm ok could this all be related to my cspine ? Is it anxiety ? Does anyone else have the same symptoms? Of also my left ear feels plugged

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

My right ear had issue last year was getting axiety cause of it but not sure with every thing you have . Wish I could say more mine lasted 8 months crazy.
  • Posted

Could it possibly be eustation tube dysfunction ETD..I was recently diagnosed with that and I too have pressure on teme and behind my eyes. Both sides..concerns me still...
  • Posted

A few different types of headaches cause pain on only one side of your head. You can usually relieve these headaches with over-the-counter medications and lifestyle changes like relaxation and rest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.