Left side Hip, Rib and Groin pain!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a normally healthy 46 year old woman (was a regular gym goer) but for the last 3 months have been suffering from the following:

Pain under my left rib that radiates round my back, pain in my left pelvic area and then down to my hip/groin area.  I occasionally get pain in my left inner thigh. It is most apparent when I'm sitting or lying down. When I stretch I can feel it in my groin. 

At night, I lie down flat on my back and I can feel every single bit of the pain from my rib, to my groin. I sometimes cannot fall asleep because of it. It hurts no matter what way I lay.

I have had tests on my ovaries, womb, kidneys and bladder which have all come back normal.  I have an appointment with a gynaecologist on 6 June 2018 but unsure if its related to anything gynae.  I also have microscopic blood and protein in my urine (hence the kidney and bladder tests)

My bowel movements are also irregular - switching from diarrhoea and constipation.

In the last 3 months I have just been back and forth from my GP and hospital appointments  sad

Anyone suffered from anything similar???

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.