left side numbness

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am feeling numb on the left side of my face i am also having pain in my left shoulder. Is there someone who get these pains ?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I do, mostly left shoulder but sometimes the back of my head goes numb also, its a very strange sensation.
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply buddie i get this chocking feeling aswell
  • Posted

I get the shoulder pain to the point I can't hardly breath it's that painful but I no it's just mt body is that tense.... Try to relax all ur muscles 
    • Posted

Yeaaah and i pushed some weights today and the pain seems worse not and i am panicking that there is something wrong with my heart
  • Posted

Hey sameer. I've recently experienced this numb face feeling, also on my left side. All I was doing was sitting on the sofa in front of the TV.

Before I felt the sensation, I was stressing out, worrying about my health. Wasn't really watching TV, I was on my phone reading about symptoms. The numbness then moved to my ear and my ear felt hot/heavy. It freaked me out so I didn't even bother to google it, instead I got up and went for a walk in the cold and it disappeared after that. Not my shoulder, but I do get a muscle type ache in my armpits. No choking feelings though.

Good on you for pushing weights. I feel I don't have the energy for that yet but I'm going to try and play football very soon. Need to try and break out of this.

• Posted

Hi jramble thanks for reply well i get this shoulder pain chest pain almost everyday but today it's abit too much i was also watching a tv when its started and i freaked out my left cheek was actually feeling numb i hate this anxiety man sad(

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.