Left side numbness

Posted , 8 users are following.

Have anyone of you ladies experience left side numbness? Like in face and arms. Squeezing in left arm also. Just wondering

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I do not have the numbness you described but the left arm for me feels a bit like muscle soreness. This has been going on for about 6 weeks for me amount other symptoms of perimenapausal. Ugh.  Feel better. 
    • Posted

You feel better too! I so hate this....
  • Posted

Yes Hun I've had this a little but especially tightness or squeezing in left arm. What it's all about I don't know but sets my panic alarm off every time! Hope ur ok xxx

• Posted

I'm ok now still alittle wobbly but other than that I'm good. I just so hate the feeling ?? Doc says my hearts fine but then I think what if they are wrong. That I believe is my anxiety talking

• Posted

To make a long story short yes. Numbness, squeezing feeling of the arm. Finally am understanding it is anxiety. Foos luck.
  • Posted

I'm no doctor, but I think I would have it checked out to be safe.  They always tell us not to mess with things like that in the left arm/side.  It's most likely nothing but meno...but better safe than sorry!!!  Give your doc a call!

• Posted

I've been to a cardiologist and have had 2 echos done and a stress test doc says everything is ok. Just was wondering if others had this going on

• Posted

Yes I experience this in my left arm and the left side of my face. It's a numb, tingling feeling. Sometimes it feels like my arm goes weak. I notice it in my hands as well. Sometimes on the right side, but seems to be more on the left side.

• Posted

I had this too. I went to the Emergency Room my blood pressure was up but its back i. And on blood pressure me

dication . but, I have read other menopausal women talk about face tingling too. Get it checked out but mine comes and goes

• Posted

Not in face, but definitely my left arm. Been like that for months

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.