Left side pain..please help me

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello everyone,

Im hoping to find someone to tell me which doctor I should refer to based on the following symptoms.

I really appreciate if you help me, it is actually about a pregnant woman in our family, and unfortunately no doctor has diagnosed her real problem so far.

She desperately needs to find the doctor related to her pain.

Please guid me.

Here are the symptoms:

A pregnant woman with a vague pain in left side near the back bone that sometimes becomes so excruciating and stabbing.

?The pain is transferred to GROIN and is exacerbated by stimulating the area of pain.

The sonography of inguinal hernia was negative plus the colonoscoy result are negative as well.

All other tests related to kidneys, hernia, digestion, ovatian tests, pap smear test were negative.

Except the cervical ulcer that is diagnosed positive.

She's really worried why her main issue cannot be diagnosed by any doctor.

Guys,I really appreciate if you tell me which doctor can ptobably help us in this regard.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi jennifer98521

Perhaps your pregnant friend may need to see a Chiropractor....it sounds as if she may have a trapped nerve or perhaps sciatica.. OR perhaps the baby is lying close to the nerves near the spine....the chiropractor may be able to manipulate the spine and untrap the nerve. The Chiro will take details and symptoms to reach a diagnosis before any treatment....my very best wishes to you and your friend...

• Posted

Hello Lilian,

I wanted to thank you earlier but I've had internet connection problem.

Anyway I really appreciate your time and concern Lilian.

Thanks alot.

• Posted

Hi jennifer98521

No problem jennifer98521..

I do hope your friend will get a diagnosis and get some relief..keep us posted..best wishes...

• Posted

If a cervical ulcer has been picked up, that is a diagnosis.  Has any treatment been offered for this?  Obviously, since she is pregnant, care will need to be taken with the course of treatment. This sounds like a gynaecological problem which needs to be sorted out by a specislist in this field.  Pregnancy may have triggered it or an infection.
    • Posted

Hi Pippa,

Thank you so much for ur reply. Really appreciated!

Again because of bad connection couldn't thank sooner.

• Posted

I think a lot of the connection problems stem from this site. The same thing happens to me from time to time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.