Left sided kidney pain from being punched

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had kidney pain from MMA from a kidney punch on my left side. I am suffering pain when moving about in bed, sitting down and walking. There is no blood in my urine but it could be hard to see. I haven't been sick or anything yet. Unsure whether this might clear up in a few days.

Any advice appreciated

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

What is MMA? and how did you get the punch? Was it playing sport?

I am not a professional doctor but if you have not got blood in your urine I think it is unlikely that there is a kidney stone. Maybe worth getting this checked out.

Sarah

• Posted

MMA is a combat sport and yes I was punched in my left kidney. Pain still existent but going to wait a few days as I have no other symptoms other than pain

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.