Left sided pain 11 months post op

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have this terrible pain on my left side under my breast. Burning al the way to my back. Feels like i am out of breath or eaten to much. Anyone else have this problem

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sandy, go to your doctor.  Your pancreas is on your left side.  Pancreatitis can be serious. However, there are other conditions that cause pain like that, and they need to be checked out, too.  Please get this checked out, and don't let anyone fob you off.  xx

• Posted

Hi Sandy.sounds like bouts of pancreatitis. Or another possibility is stone stuck in common bile duct. See your doc or go to ER. you need ct scan first. The burning is caused by bile backing up into pancreas. Please have yourself checked out. Good Luck.
  • Posted

Hi guys i did have blood tests done and my lipase and liver test and infection counts are fine. I dont have gb anymore so dont think it is a stone
  • Posted

There is a reason for the pain you're experiencing.  You need a scan, as Fernando said. Pain is a definite warning sign that should be heeded. You might also consider that you could have a hiatal hernia, or heart problems.  Don't assume this has something to do with your surgery, as it might not.  xx

• Posted

Sandy

hi I have to agree with Lynda and fernandos comments !!

try and get yr self checked as hard as it is these days it seems !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.