Left sided pain/tiredness. Neck, arm and legs.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have recently started to feel tiredness and weakness on my left arm, left leg, and the left half of my neck. I've been searching the internet and I'm almost certain I have every disease known to man kind! This left sided weakness is worrying me and I don't know what to think anymore! I am almost certain it is anxiety, but I'm not sure. On Friday I got really nervous and stared feeling weak. Ever since I've been getting left sided weakness at random times of the day. I go to the doctor on Monday morning, but I can't wait..... Does anyone else expiernce this? Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Ruben

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have done something strenuous like a physical activity recently? Could it be pinched nerve? Sometimes pinched nerves can radiate up one's body. Just a thought.

?Searching the internet can also be stressful. I too sometimes feel that I have all the diseases in the world.

?Stress and anxiety can manifest through physical symptoms.

?I probably haven't helped ease your worries but I wanted to reach out to you and know that we all care here on this forum. Everyonehas been so supportive of each other.

?Keep posting and let us know how things work out. Sending you positive vibes. Take care.

• Posted

Thank you Tip. Just to know that there is some positivity on the internet makes me happy. I hope it's just anxiety. I'll keep you updated.

• Posted

If you have anxiety, then no doubt that's what it is. If  this is happening and now your anxious, then maybe something else. If your on this forum then you probably already have anxiety,and maybe panic attacks. When we have anxiety, we develope every symptom know to man. It's unbelieveable. Everything from we can't swallow, to can't walk, to ringing in the ears, to weakness,and pain on one side, so I will guess that's what it is. Glad your going to see the doc. He or she will probably put you on a antidepressant, and you will be right as rain in no time.

• Posted

Kimberly, thank you for your reassuring response. It makes me feel much better! I am almost sure it's anxiety, but I fear the worst possible outcomes for everything!

• Posted

I'm currently at the doctor, hopefully everything is good! I'll update you when I leave

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.