left testicle pain,groin pain, hip muscle pain and lower back pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi,

I am Ranj. I have been suffering form lower back pain and neck pain in addition with left testicular pain . It is just like some connection between all these problems. when i am feeling pain in my left testicle, i am suddenly geting more pain in hip muscles, groin, left leg muscles and also pain in lower back with neck pain. i don't know why it is happening. I have consulted with a neurologist, but he gave me gabapentin. I got some relief from low back pain but not getting relief from other . please do suggest me what to do? and wchich doctor i should consult?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you gone to a kidney doctor for your back pain. Has anyone checked your circulation in your body.

I never heard of the amount of pain you are incurring from different parts of your body. I have had back pain and leg pain but it was due to a kidney problem.

Hip pain is usually due to some type of arthritis. I had this problem and I have osteoarthritis in my hip and knees.

The test you might consider is ultrasound if you have a circulation problem.

I am not a doctor

Hopefully someone can answer your questions on this forum. Good luck

• Posted

It's possible that you have a condition that I have called May-Thurner Syndrome. It starts in the lower back where the spine compresses the Left Iliac Vein. When blood reaches this compressed vein and gets blocked, blood then flows back downward causing pain in the Left Testicle, Groin, Hips and Left Legs and even Neck Pain. This condition can also cause extreme fatigue as well as anxiety and depression. If you do have it, a simple stenting procedure could give you great relief from your symptoms. I know it did for me.

• Posted

Hello Ranj,

I have been experiencing this exact same issue for the past 3 years. Left groin pain, sharp pain in the testicle and lower left abdomen and lower left back. It used to be I would just throw out my lower left back would and I would walk sideways in great pain for a week, but it has gotten worse to the same symptoms as yours for the past 2 years. I tried to run through the pain and ended up herniating a disc too.

So for 2 years I have been in constant pain and I have seen multiple of each- chriropractors, acupuncturist, physical therapy, aggressive deep tissue muscle release “massages”, they are painful in themselves, and everything would bring me a few days relief at most.

The latest success I had was from a chiropractor in El Paso Texas. He videotaped my stride on a treadmill and began there. He said I had a broken arch on the left (from an ankle injury 10 years ago) and that was the root of my problem. Now over time that caused knee, back and hip issues and it showed as 1 leg being longer and make the hip levels different. 

I started feeling some great progress with his treatment by putting aggressive arches in my shoes among several other techniques,  but unfortunately after only being his patient for 3 weeks  I moved to Hawaii with my work and I haven’t found a similar physician to began treatment again but I’m searching high and low because I’m in miserable pain.

I have to pop my inner hip/ groin and lower back 20-30 times a day just to be able to walk and move about. Sometimes the pain is so bad when driving I have to open the car door so I can extend my knee out “butterfly style” and pop my groin or else the pain makes me vomit.

I’d like to talk to you about this more so if one of us finds a way to correct this we can help the other out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.