Left testicle tingling sensation, anyone can help me?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, since yesterday I had this weird discomfort around my left testicle and the left part of my groin connecting with my left thigh. This is not really painful per say but I feel that sensation pretty consistently throughout the day.

It's like a "heat" or "heavy" sensation around that area. I'm not feeling any lump after checking it but the part between my left thigh and my scrotum does feel kind of swollen. It does not hurt when I pee and I kind of felt it more while masturbating so I just will give it a rest for a while. I did sleep on my side yesterday so that might be a reason.

Anyone has ever felt that sensation ? I'm getting kind of worried

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.