Leg cramps at night and sudden leg pain!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Does anyone else get leg cramp at night? It is always in my right leg and occasional sudden leg pain, again in my right leg!

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi pink.

I don't suffer from leg cramps but I have started getting niggles sort of in the buttock area. Starting there and making its way to my under carnage lol if you know what I mean. Just random but not sore pains

• Posted

Hi

I get them round my ankle and the outside of my leg, didn't think they were connected but they could be

• Posted

Yes they probably are, it only seems to happen to me at night (the cramps) but the sudden leg pain more in the day x
  • Posted

Yes I'm going through this right now. I actually have it mostly in my left leg but feel it in my right also. I feel like I'm walking like a zombie--stiff and straight as a board! Lol!
    • Posted

Yes I'm especially stiff when i first get up from sitting or lying, the stiff shoulders and neck come and go x
  • Posted

It can help to sleep with a pillow between your knees if you sleep on your side. Also,if on your back put the pillow under the knee joints so that your legs are slightly bent and supported.    well,it worked for me!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.