leg pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

i was having back pain problem from last 3 years but i have pain in my legs from back side from last 3 months and from last 1 month in left foot palm in middle i have pain when i  press at middle of foot palm it pains. please tell me wat my be the cause of this.

thanks

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Need to see a dr or physio for an assessment.Personally I wold try the physio. Have u got any decent shoes with good suportive arches.
    • Posted

Hi

thanks for ur reply. I m wearning normal shoes which i m wearing all time. no changes but pain starterd all of sudden. and i can feel when i press at that point. earlier already contacted doctor they had done my back waist xray but they wont found any thing.

• Posted

Hello Vijay,

Pain that radiates through the buttocks and along the back of legs into the foot could be siatica, which is caused by the siatica nerve. This can come on sudden and can last months. I would suggest asking another GP again to find out for sure. It usually dissapears on its own eventually but you may want some meds to help with the pain.

Elizabeth. 

• Posted

thanks elizabeth,

you are right some time pain is not there but some times it comes. pain is bareabel not too much. i just want to know is it may a big problem or normal. should i conslult a doctor on emergency. ealrier already i had contacted one doctor he had done xray but didnt found any thing.

thanks

• Posted

Sorry to hijack your posting but I feel that you should have a scan , MRI scan to get a more detailed look at your back and leg. The finer details are often missed on x rays.

It is okay to say the opain is bearable but you need to find out what the exact cause is and if you can PREVENT it going worse .

Some physio or even change of diet may help. Are you gluten intolerant I wonder?

Hope this helps .

• Posted

You could have some small amount of nerve compression on your lower back. Have it seen by a doctor to further determine. Hope all goes well!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.