Leg pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had a total hysterectomy 9 week's ago have a lot of dull pain and more if I over do anything and am still tired I get tired quickly as well. I am walking about and trying to get back to normal , my normal my problem is my legs the pain is so bad I literally find it hard to walk . After my surgery I had a lot off pain in my legs they told me it was referral pain or transferal can't remember I have a doctors appointment but I wondering if anyone else has had this if you did what did you ,it's even hard to sit only lying down seems to help .

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I am responding to you with urgency because your leg pain sounds suspicious of being a leg clot. I experienced a lot better f pain in my leg felt like a Charlie Horse or growing pains. I waited a week till I couldn’t walk please got to the ER immediately and go get it checked. I was on meds for a year. 

❤️

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.