Leg pain , cramps tingling , feet ache 😖

Posted , 4 users are following.

I went out last Saturday and didn’t really get of the dance floor in my high heels , the following day my legs were really aching it seemed to get easier through the week but today I’ve got up and my legs are really painful , calves feel like they want to cramp up , tingling in lower legs and feet I’m really worried what’s going on , don’t know how to ease them , I’ve tsken painkillers and it hasn’t done a thing .

Any advice 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Probably the high heels gave you the aching calves, I use theraworx and it is literally been a lifesaver, just Google it. I highly recommend it.
  • Posted

Hey natalie69306,

Please try keeping ice bags for 5 minutes for 2-3 times a day for 3 to 4 days. It can help you in reducing the pain. If the pain is not reducing do consider a doctor. I have read that it will be nice if you consult a chiropractor. I live in Thornhill. Because a chiropractor (https://www.physiomed.ca/treatments/chiropractic/ ) can easily reduce the pain and cramps tingling!  it will be nice if you can do some exercises along with this chiropractic treatment. Please don't keep it long without consulting the doctor. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.