Leg pains Abdomen pulsating :'(

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all,

Im freaking out Right now!

I have raynauds phonomenom Primary for now as i havent had tests to see if i have Ań underlying cause which i think i do and possibly auto immune related anyway for around five months now ive been experiencing horrible leg pains feel like growing pains occasionaly Get it in my arms aswel. Now i have been experiencing nowel changes from diorreah to being constipated. Have a weird abdomen feeling R side like a fullness also i can see my stomach pulsating on my belly Button if i Press It feels all hard around It is this normal? Im extremely fatigued aswel im generaly scared im going to drop dead. Any ideas of what could be causing this ? Now today Both my calfs feel bruised im a stay at Home mum so havent done anything to cause muscle damage Help please sad

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

• Posted

Hi firstly try not to worry. You actually sound a lot like me overthinking everything to the point where everything is wrong.... anxiety is a bummer when your pains and symtoms are v real... they get exasperated by the stress its a viscious circle.... try to breath deeply and destress if at all possible and go back to your doc explaining how worried you are.... hope this helps a little... take care..
    • Posted

Thank you stressjunky ive been relaxing today however these pains are real worse if im walking around the House. I think this Time Il Just bawl my eyes out as soon as i sit in that chair i Just fear my doc will think anxiety is causing this but i know if i didnt have these pains i wouldnt be anxious at all! X
    • Posted

Hi i understand totally. It really is a vicious circle..... i know the pain is v real if you could try to breath in to it a little its hard not to panic when you feel so ill but definitely go back to your doc.. x
    • Posted

Thankyou stressjunky im defo going to make Ań appointment with my GP x
  • Posted

Do you drink, smoke and are you overweight?
    • Posted

Hi val, im 23female, five year old daughter and 5month old son. I have had one night out with my partner sińce the birth of my son so no im not a drinker, im 5ft2.5inch and weigh 8st so i think im in the average bmi however partner says im loosing weight, i dont smoke ciggerettes however i have a vape. I have had usual routine bloods Cell count diabetes thyroid all normal. The raynauds has been bad recently in my toes mostly as the days gone on my left calg muscle seems to have gotten worse especially if i Press It x
  • Posted

You really need to see a doctor, it's very important. You're young with 2 babies which in itself is beautiful but seriously not easy. Your life has been turned upside down in a couple of years and of course you worry, are afraid and everything else because it's totally scary for a young person who hasn't a clue what's happening to them. First, stop worrying, get someone to help you with the babies if possible, you need comfortable rest/sleep and good food, etc, etc. First, get to the Dr and remember all this will get better but stop worrying, it's a trigger.

• Posted

I know its so easy to sorry isnt It! Im going to make Ań appointment in the morning my partner has Said hes taking the week off work to Take me and spend some Time Home Get xmas sorted.

Im afraid i have MS Or Lupus and a Blood clot Or AAA please Tell me im being silly however im certain somethings wrong im going blind as the days go on Too. Tbh ive never been happier with my life ive had a hard Time now i can breathe ! Its Just these symptoms need sorting Then i can be myself again and a good mum and partner xx

• Posted

Hi MidnightMystery

Reynaulds syndrome is associated with Lupus. Make an appointment with your doc for 3 blood tests ESR , CRP and ANA these tests, if the result are high levels this could indicate inflammation in the body and could indicate Lupus, their are other autoimmune conditions that have high levels of ESR,CRP and ANA.... a firm diagnosis cannot be made until you see a Rheumatologist....I can assure you your not going to drop dead!...In the meantime try not to get stressed, enjoy your family and wait until your doctor has carried out these tests and you get a firm diagnosis....my very best wishes to you and your family...

• Posted

Hi Lilian,

Thank you for your reply.

Funnily enough ive come across lupus everywhere ive been looking online, i also remember when i was 18 having simular symptoms and matched them to lupus also. I have screenshot the tests i need in order to Get a diagnosis and i Am not giving up my family need me! I need me Too! I have a migraine now seem to be related to my period however they are all messed up now aswel! Do you have lupus? Thankyou again

• Posted

Hi MidnightMystery

I had pain in my joints and muscles..shoulders neck hips and thighs. My doc ordered the blood tests i've mentioned and they all came back high..my doc diagnosed Lupus because of the high levels especially ANA and also because of the rash i had across my face which she said was a butterfly rash typical with Lupus she then referred me to a Rheumatologist. However, when i saw my Rheumatologist and he asked my symptoms and saw the rash he said i did NOT have Lupus but had Polymyalgia Rheumatica and that the rash was rosecea and not a butterfly rash. The other test i had was dsDNA test which is a gene test relating to Lupus which was negative, so get that done aswell....keep smiling,...keep positive....my very best wishes to you and your family....keep us posted..

• Posted

Hi Lilian

Wow such a journey you have been on however im glad you finally have a diagnosis! My doc called me today and want to see me 1st thing tomorrow morning he mentiond b12 so is testing my Blood to see the levels and going to run other tests. Also is refering me to a rheumotologist wich im happy about! Feel better today Just worried to find out whats wrong. Will keep you posted!

• Posted

Hi MidnightMystery

If your B12 is low this can cause pain and fatigue it can be that you are anemic and may have pernicious anemia which makes you feel extremely exhausted and very low energy and it could be the cause of your Reynaulds....have you had blood tests recently?..your doc has obviously found something relating to B12 deficiency..I have this too ...i have 3 monthly B12 injections. My symptoms were extreme fatigue pain and pins and needles in hands and feet....keep me posted...hope all turns our ok for you..my best wishes to you MidnightMystery...

• Posted

Thankyou for the info and your wishes much appretiated. I have scared myself from Using the diagnostic tool why do i do this to myself sad

I have looked up the symptoms of b12 deficiancy and i could Tell you every symptom im experiencing was on that list! Also i have red dots on my tounge and i have to brush It alot because i Get a White coating on It yukky i know also It has a few cracks Too not sore though. Another thing ive noticed is that ive recently Got a New freckle appeared on my finger and another appeared on the sole of my foot soon after any is this related to b12 do you know? So sorry you have this It doesnt Sound nice at all ouch injections ! Where do you have to have Them put into? The reason to why im scared is not the b12 itself but the reason to why! Ive Read something about mass ...bummer mass something and also lukemia im staying off of Google now because im Just going to give myself anxiety. I also have mental health issues i Got diagnosed with cyclothymania i think thats It something like bi polar im wondering if this is also connected. Hope your feeling okay and i cant thank you enough for your kind words and support x

• Posted

Hi MidnightMystery

If your doc has called you in about B12 that's what he/she has seen in your blood tests results...if you had blood tests recently....Don't google anymore just wait until you see your doc tomorrow..i'm sure all your worries will be alleviated.....have a calm and cosy evening with the family..my very best wishes for tomorrow...

• Posted

Hi MidnightMystery

No i didn't get freckle-like spots , but i did get odd little rashes here and there...the injections go into the top of your arm muscle. It's a bit stingy but nothing to fret about.....

• Posted

I will do Thankyou currently tieing bits of string to the baubaus for the xmas tree oh the joys Lol. I dont think ive had any b12 bloods done however will find out tomorrow! Are they like rough patches of skin itchy ? I have those on my arms back and face. Oh okay thats not Too bad if i need Them. Il let you know How tomorrow Goes!x
    • Posted

Hi MidnightMystery

Yes, small itchy patches they are gone now.....look forward to your post tomorrow....have a nice evening!..

• Posted

Hi Lilian, i had my appointment with my gp, he Said i have severe vasscilitis and sent me to the hospital to have bloods done, ANA, TGG, Bonę profile, rhuemotoid factor and two others i cant remember the names now they took the form! My doc Said i May need some councelling Said he doesnt think It cancer but he thinks auto immune asked me to keep a diary to write symptoms food and menses down and stay away from dairy chocolace sugar nuts sea food processed food alot actually ! I have to go back in January for my results and he will refer me to the rhoumotologist along with Them. Finally getting somewhere and releived because ppl always say its in my head even when my toes are Blue! Working on my anxiety because jan feels like forever away! Thankyou for the support!x
    • Posted

Hi MidnighMystery

Sooo pleased for you!...just carry out docs instructions and relax about things...it must be a great weight off your shoulders! Once your results come back you can start treatment and feel a whole lot better....enjoy the holidays and have a lovely time with the fam....keep warm! keep positive! keep smiling!😊🤗

• Posted

Thankyou Lilian! I Am i can finally breathe knowing these tests are done and im feeling hopeful. I also feel so lucky to have my family. Going to enjoy the celebrations! Hope you have a lovely xmas Il keep you updated! Thanks again!x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.