Leg problem..Heaviness and swelling in right leg

Posted , 9 users are following.

Helloo Friends

How are you all ?

From last 19 months i am having all classical symptoms of menopause. Suffering alot.

Yesterday i face new symptom heaviness , pain and swelling in right leg.

one of my leg become heavy too😭😭 as compared to other.

My legs r paining soo much as i feel i run marathon but i am home bound from soo many months.

Sometimes its difficult to walk.

Anyone Facing this problem in Peri.

Any remedy for this.

Thanks

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hi, you are not alone! I also have pain in my legs and hips on and off! some days I hurt so bad I have a hard time walking or doing anything much. i have high health anxiety! you arent alone xo

• Posted

My legs get tingling and like it's raining inside of them, then some days more on then off they get numb/numbness and I have to go sit down for a bit and then it gets better ! LEGS issues or horrible BUT my back issues are even worse , my back get so painful and like it hits a nerve and it takes WEEKS to clear up just to come back again weeks later. MY hips and legs are also major pain hurt so bad you just wallow in pain like a pig wallowing in mud!

• Posted

Thanks for reply ma.

Legs issues r really horrible..

leg pain 😭

I feel my legs r become heavy too

Meno hard journey for life..Difficult phase

• Posted

OMG!! Crosado! I boukd have wrote this! i have the same problems!!! its so horrible!! huggs

• Posted

Wow, I'm crying reading this (and yes I cry for everything lately). I really thought I was going mad, but it seems I'm not alone. I am experiencing everything you're experiencing right now.

We will get through this.

• Posted

YES we will through Christ! I stay on the list because we need each other! Our family's and friends who ARE NOT experiencing this nightmare they look at us like we are crazy and shun giving little to no support! Together we can walk through this journey and come out eventually on a brighter side!

• Posted

I too get leg heaviness. But that time I take hot shower or soak in hot tub, I feel good. its all the circulation.

• Posted

Try sleeping with a pillow under your knees to elevate your legs. That may help. Elevating them is good. Been there 😮) It's all circulation. That will get better with time. Just takes time. Hugs

• Posted

I made an appointment to see the dr yesterday regarding my legs. Pain in calf, leg heaviness. Pain in lower back, almost stiff feeling. Feels wired when i walk. You are not alone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.