Legs!

Posted , 8 users are following.

I ve been in bed now 2 hours and can’t get to sleep because my legs are restless!  Does this happen to anyone else?  They feel hot and don t seem to be able to relax. 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, magnesium works wonders for it. Take at night though. I take 2 at night because it helps with sleep and keeping cortisol down. Start off with one first. You can get soft stool or diarrhea if you start out too fast
  • Posted

Hi!  I have had problems with restless legs too.  Usually happens when I've had a busy day and just want to sit in my chair relax and watch a movie on TV.  I always have to get up and take two Tylenol to help it calm down.  At night when I go to bed I have been taking a Tylenol and a Tylenol PM too to help me fall asleep.  I usually have good sleep foir at least 4 hours with that remedy.  

• Posted

Hi, yes I did have .like Angie and Wendy I take magnesium and I haven't had it for ages .

• Posted

Hi there... iv been going menopause for 4+ years and 18 month ago when I go to bed, I get this feeling as though it’s going through my blood, and then I can’t keep my legs still, it drives me nuts at nite, and unable to fall asleep till 1/2 inthe morning, the only way to stop it, is to get out of bed and walk around, but once your in bed it starts again , ( that’s how mine is ) the last month or so, Iv been told by my doc that it’s restless leg syndrome ( RLS) and once you’ve got it, you have it for life... I was hoping as soon as this so called crap the menopause is done, it would go away... but nooooo that’s it now 😩... so now my doc as given me sum meds. Which I take 2/3 hours b4 bedtime, and thank god it as worked for ME..

The RLS as gone at nite, I do get it a little in the day but I can cope with that, as I just get up and do stuff, so now my sleep is a lot better thank god...

For me magnesium didn’t work, but glad it as done for other people... good luk, I hope you find some thing to help you, as alful wen your unable to sleep with this prob big hug 🤗x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.