Legs

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi girls anyone with weird feelings in the legs any kind let me know.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi I've started getting a weird feeling around my knees like an uncomfortable surge in energy then I'll get a hot flush that starts in my neck and chest. It's not restless legs it's like there is loads of energy in them that makes me feel anxious. It only lasts a minute or two and then the hot flush comes. It's not painful.

• Posted

Maria, I used to get a prickly feeling in my legs. (for a lack of a better term)  It wasn't a tingle, but more of a sharp unpleasant feeling.  And it wasn't the whole, but seemed very localized.  Almost like little pin pricks.  

• Posted

i get achy legs which makes me irratable and i cant sleep but at the moment i see to get achy shoulders and neck pillows seem to be hard and waking up with night flushes and hurrible dreams 

• Posted

Kim - i have the same thing as far as horrible dreams that scare the hell out of me..how long you are dealing with this?

• Posted

I sometimes get very achy leggs and heavy leggs. It feels hardtop walk on them. They looked the same same size but feels like double. I also get restless leggs some nights. It can be difficult to settle and sleep because.of that. sadI sometimes get very achy leggs and heavy leggs. It feels hardtop walk on them. They looked the same same size but feels like double. I also get restless leggs some nights. It can be difficult to settle and sleep because.of that. sad
  • Posted

Maria, 

i had that and i thought it was blood clots and had numerous tests done and nothing..it's been a few months they don't bother me anymore..

• Posted

My legs get weak and stuff like they can't move very well. I'm having it today and it's at the top part of legs this time.. Sometimes in the bottom part .. Weird symptom don't like at all uggghh

• Posted

Weak and stiff, Not stuff

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.