Legs and arms pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi ladies

for the 5 past days I been having legs and arms aches it feel like when you have the flu but is only from my knee and down and my arms from the elbow and down . Have any one have fell the same

way Im scare o

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hi , I don't know if it's the same kind of pain I'm having. Mine is really bad in my arms, especially the right one, in my forearm and more around my wrists. My legs also from the knee down, especially around my toes. It feels more like a rheumatic pain than a bone pain. There's no swelling or inflammation. Do you find any similarities?

• Posted

Hi scarole

yes it is more like rheumatic pain but my pain is in my calves is more at night and morning

also my hand fingers feel inflammated but they are not

I been like that for two weeks

only pain medicine help me for few hours

• Posted

i am experiencing the same pain😭 mine is horrible especially when am in a cold environment, i feel pain up to my head. all my bones ache and my ribs too. i really don't understand it cos am going crazy. please is it one of the symptoms too cos i cant take it no more. I experience it mostly in the evenings. tired really.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.