Lesions from HS

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can lesions caused by HS be healed? 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hello Karen, my name is Nicole. I've had hs for over 5 years now. I have never really been in remission with this disease but I do have my more calm moments with it now and then. When it comes to healing the lesions usually need to heal on their own. I never put anything on my holes/wounds. If they are irritated enough or hurt I end up covering them with a gauze pad and some pain free tape. When my wounds stay covered they're much happier and heal faster. They do close up and turn back into a scar. I also take 4 Turmeric capsules daily to keep my hs at bay/under control if you will. It really helps me wicked. I hope that I was able to help you. Take good care of yourself. Have a wonderful day.

• Posted

Mine have fully healed, in my right underarm and groin. Had HS for 15 yrs, now in remission.

My left axilla has vents, with minimal discharge and no major discomfort.

• Posted

Amazing! Do you have any tips or advice on how your HS went into remission?
    • Posted

Thanks for writing back. Yes, I do feel blessed. Alternative treatment (homeopathy) has put me into remission.

I had tried dietary changes, but was unable to identify any specific trigger foods. When this attempt and conventional treatment (surgeries, meds etc.) failed, my HS got to a unbearable state. I then decided to try a very different approach.

Was under the care of a very skilled Homeopath for 5yrs. She worked on the underlying abnormal tendencies, carefully choosing the remedies. Also suggested some lifestyle/dietary tweaks and destressing techniques. I'm in remission due to all these factors. Primarily, homeopathic care.

I have a post about my HS journey, check it out if you want more details. Any more questions, feel free to ask! Take care. Good luck! smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.