let myself down

Posted , 3 users are following.

:cry: ive been on tablets for 3 weeks and have lost 9lb :lol: BUT yesterday went out to lunch, first time out since being on tablets and really struggled to choose off menu so ordered fish, new pots & salad unforunately pots came out smothered in butter, so didnt take my tablet, thats when the problem started !! i also havnt been drinking but ended up having CHINESE AND WINE last night completely feeling crap today i obviously can't trust myself to go out and even miss 1 tablet, im so week willed

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

ok well theres 2 options for you:

1 - draw a line under it and get back on track

or

2 - think of it as a treat u allow yourself once every say fortnight or month but perhaps just go off tablets for one meal, there will be times when its a birthday or a special occassion and this is meant to be a lifestyle change

good luck

• Posted

don't beat yourself up, trying to lose weight isn't a punishment remember it's something you want to do for yourself.

There are going to be times when you just can't get low fat options, factor it in for the week and avoid the tablet on that day.

The wine isn't to much of a problem as not a lot of fat in that just lots of calories so if you are counting calories as well as the fat content you need to factor that in.

• Posted

I agree If you don't have a meal off/day off now and again you will never stick to it. Just try and be extra good after your meal/day off.x
  • Posted

Thanks ladies for your advice, back on track today, think your right gonna

have a naughty meal every now and then, as i no what im like ill be off the rails before i know it,

thanks again and good luck in all your weight loss,

sammy :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.