Let on skin

Posted , 4 users are following.

HAS ANYONE HAVE LS ON THE skin i have those white spots your skin i have it on my shoulder and the top of my legs the back of my legs.,i feel like i was a mermaid and my dermatologist had a good laugh.he said he never heard anyone c

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Brenda , yes me too they are red itchy patches which then go white and scaly .

worse on my torso when bad have to resort to betnovate cream . But moisturise every night go to bed like an eel !!!!

What are you using ?

• Posted

Hi Brenda,

I had LS on my skin when I was a child and that's how I was diagnosed. They were like white shiny patches all over my body. On my legs, back, arms, shoulders, stomach, you name it. 10 years on and I'm just left with little patchy scars. My scars aren't bad and don't bother me at all to be honest. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.