Let's hear it for Renee!

Posted , 24 users are following.

I don't think there's anyone around here who doesn't know Renee. She's always one of the first to welcome the new posters, always has a kind word, and is always there for everyone else. Now she's having some real problems shaking a virus she's caught and is feeling down. But she's one of the greatest things about this forum, so I thought we could cheer her up!

?When I first came here I knew I was having a THR and there was no choice in it. I was totally fine about it. Until I read the posts on this site! Then I was "OMG, what am I getting into, this operation seems to leave everyone feeling awful!" Renee was the one who told me that this was a minority of cases, and not to worry. Yes things could go wrong, but they didn't often. She made me feel much better about it. AND she made me feel part of the group and encouraged me to get involved.

?Renee is one of the backbones of this site - always there, always cheerful, always caring. Anyone else got a story about Renee to cheer her up???

8 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Massive Thank you to Renee!

She was so kind and reassuring  to me when I needed help! 

And she has encouraged me to respond to others in case I can help.

• Posted

Get well soon Renee and thanks for all your words of advice and wisdom over the months xx
  • Posted

Sorry to hear you are unwell Renee,you give great advice and your posts are so warming.Renee is always a name that sticks out for me on this forum.

Get well soon won't you.

Love kellee x

• Posted

Absolutely.  

The world could do with a lot more people like Renee.

We may never meet you, but we all love you for your caring nature.

God bless you Renee

Graham

• Posted

Hi Beth, I'm an oldie on this site and Renee was the first person to be in touch with me. A really thoughtful, encouraging and kind person. Lots of hugs and get well cuddles for Renee. Hope to hear that your fit and well again soon. Patsy XXX

• Posted

I'm so glad you started this post Beth, because I've been thinking about Renee, and wondering what was happening.

Renee has always posted such kind advice to everyone, and I felt as if I knew her after reading her back story.

Get well soon Renee, we miss you. Sending hugs your way, Judith xx

• Posted

I hopee Renee will be ok soon Get better soon .

Sending heeling hug to Renee Madla💗

• Posted

So sorry to hear you're not well Renee. Your kind words here are missed. Get well soon smile

• Posted

I know that quite a few of you want to know how Renee is because you are messaging me asking! She's still not out of the tunnel, but she knows there's a light at the end of it! She appreciated all your kind comments. I'm hoping she'll be back with us before too long...

?Thanks everyone for joining me in wishing her well.

• Posted

Thanks Beth, we are all willing her better, she is such an inspiration to us all.

Best wishes to you, and all our love to Renee.

Graham - 🚀💃 🤸

• Posted

Get well soon Renee.  As everyone says, your such a supportive and kind poster and I wish you all the best.

Gentle hugs,

Cels Xxx

• Posted

Renee has been the cheerleader of support, knowledge and kindness. 

Hugs 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.