Let's write an ME song!

Posted , 9 users are following.

I wake up in the morning

and I don't go to work

But I get a gold star

if I make it to the loo

Just add somef lines each and see where it goes; Just some fun. 

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm tired and I'm grumpy

I haven't slept a wink

If someone says I'm full of it

I'll pop him in a blink

• Posted

Lol Kelly, love a bit of humour, In fact, to everyone, it doesn't all have to be about how bad it is; we can include how we cope, what gives us hope, anything positive and funny?

I know I have my brain dead funny moments. It'd give a more balance picture of our lives for those who don't understand our disease, which is mostly everyone right! cheesygrin

• Posted

I'm really enjoying our ME song. Wel done for thinking of it Georgia ??

• Posted

Lol Jk Woot glad you're enoying it. Our voices can be loud and eloquent and passionate and quiet and moving and terrible!

Well why the heck not, we're not doing anything much else! Lol

I found out today that Sinead O Connor has Fibromalgia.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.