Leukemia health anxiety

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all, i struggle from health anxiety. At the start of the year I suffered with a really bad migraine that woke me up in the middle of the night and from then on I though I had a brain tumour so I paid for an mri and it came back clear. At the start of April I started to feel unwell with a fever , nauseas and loss of appetite. My doctor did a mono spot and diagnosed me with glandular fever , however further tests proved that I didn’t have it. I have been really worried about leukemia as I have experienced quite a lot of the symptoms - fever , 2 infections , upset stomach and the one I’m most worried about - blood spots. I have quite a few of these all over my skin, the bigger ones are on my chest and back, there are about 3 or 4 of the larger ones and then there are tiny pin point ones on my arms and legs. Has anyone else experienced this? I have had 3 blood tests in the space of 2 months, one I paid for privately as I was so worried. These all came back clear but I am still so scared.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello, I can give you some tips for improving your health. First - the regime of the day: a person must go to bed immediately after sunset. try to do the last meal two hours before bedtime, so that your body will recover during sleep, and not spend energy on digesting food. in the morning you need to drink a glass of hot water so that your body can start and cleanse of the slag accumulated overnight. Observance of these rules will help to significantly increase the body's defenses and defeat many diseases.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.