LEXAPRO 3RD WEEK

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im on 10mg of lexapro on my 3rd week, i can feel all the symptoms of anxiety double, how long before it subsides....I also take 100mg of gabapentin twice a day, taking xanax to get me through....hope this works, i was on prozac for 7 months never worked.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'd give it 8 weeks to start feeling effects! I'm on 20mg and it is worth sticking it out! I was on Prozac for 6 months before Ellexapro and it didn't work for me either! But now lexapro has helped me get back to work and drive again after 10 months off! Although I'm only 70% better after 3 months on it I'd say it helped me a lot

• Posted

What did you feel on it?and once it kicked in.
    • Posted

I was always tired and light headed bumping into things. Very bad anxiety that crippled me. I'm on medication for server anxiety disorder I stopped driving and going anywhere! Now I drive and go to work and take my little ones to school! I still have my bad days but feeling better then I was! The medication makes it manageable but u need to do the rest! Like mindfulness! Putting yourself in uncomfortable positions and getting use to it!

• Posted

It actually took 10 weeks for the side effects to ease for me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.